Sunday, November 13, 2016

(CG) Link and tentacles

New CG for this week and this time around I tried to draw some tentacles, it was my first time doing so. I tried adding a bit more depth and some details to the picture too and I think it turned out pretty well I also need to work more on my backgrounds but I really am not used to draw them, I'm still learning but at least I'm making some progress!

Up next I will be working on a CG for the game so there shouldn't be anything next weekend. (I won't show the game CG.) However, I am adding a poll to the blog to decide which character I should work on for the next pictures.


Warning: The last 3 pictures at the end contain inflation!







That's it for now, next update will be on wednesday with some more information about the game.





3 comments:

  1. cool,I'm looking forward to this game

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the tentacles look great! Wouldn't have guessed it was your first time drawing them. Of course, I don't think any male adventurer looks better in tentacles than Link does. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ;D I kept on drawing and I can't wait to draw my next picture involving tentacles since I think I can do better now ;)!

      Delete